1.San Francisco Bay Jam #1 (10:32)
2.San Francisco Bay Jam #2 (7:23)
3.San Francisco Bay Jam #3 (9:24)
4.San Francisco Bay Jam #4 (6:37)
5.Mellow Jam #1 (2:55)
6.Old Times, Good Times (3:42)
7.Cool Jazz Jam (11:31)
8.Middle East Jazz Blues Jam (9:27)
9.Mellow Jam #2 (6:31)
제공해 주는 것으로 믿을 수 밖에 없는데 새로운 코멘트를 보았다...
These tracks were not recorded in Stills' basement on May 21, 1968. Only one track features Stills, and it was recorded in 1970. Much of it doesn't feature Hendrix at all.
From the excellent Hendrix site 'In From The Storm':
Jimi Hendrix & Stephen Stills [aka. "Stills Basement Tape 21 May 1968" / "Stephen Stills Basement Jams"] (Collector's Disc / 2001 / 1CDR)
(Outtakes & Jams 1968-70 plus fake material with no Hendrix involvement)
1. "San Francisco Bay Jam #1" - fake; No Hendrix involvement
2. "San Francisco Bay Jam #2" - fake; No Hendrix involvement
3. "San Francisco Bay Jam #3" - fake; No Hendrix involvement (Same as Track 1, but mastered too fast)
4. "San Francisco Bay Jam #4" - fake; No Hendrix involvement (Same as Track 2, but mastered too fast)
5. Mellow Jam #1" - part of JS34/JS35 [Richie Havens Jam, New York City summer 1970]
6. "Old Times, Good Times" - official track from Stills' self-titeled 1970 album [Island Studios, London 15.03.70]
7. "Cool Jazz Jam" - actually "Jazz Jimi Jam" from the Sothebys Tapes [probably Olympic Studio, London early 1968]
8. "Middle East Jazz / Blues Jam" - "Dancing Blues" aka "Hollywood / Duet Jam" (JS3) [unknown recording date]
9. "Mellow Jam #2" - actually "Jungle" (JS24) [Buddy Miles Jam, New York City 14.11.69]
- The material on this CD is allegedly recorded at Stephen Stills' basement, Malibu, CA 21.05.68, but this is not correct. Just one track - "Old Times, Good Times" - features Hendrix and Stills, and that was recorded at Island Studios, London 15.03.70. The Remaining tracks are either outtakes and jams by Hendrix (without Stills), or fake material that doesn't even feature Hendrix.
- Although most exprerts agree that any Hendrix involvement on the first 4 tracks is highly unlikely or not even a possibity, others are convinced these tracks feature Stephen Stills and John B.Sebastian on guitars and Jimi Hendrix on bass. Personally I wasn't there when it happend, so I've got no way of knowing ;-)
- This Disc has also circulated as Disc 7 of a Collector's 8CD set called "8 Ball".
'Blues' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix (20)||2006.12.20|
|Original Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac (14)||2006.12.15|
|Mr. Wonderful - Fleetwood Mac (20)||2006.12.15|
|A Hard Road - John Mayall & Bluesbreakers (0)||2006.12.14|
|Peter Green's - Fleetwood Mac (22)||2006.12.14|
|At Stills Basement 68-05-21 - Jimi Hendrix & Stephen Stills (5)||2006.12.14|